[amayausers.com] Re: Small lettering on polyester

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 21:47:42 UT

This message was posted by gcannon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1276.html#000002

Sidenote on this topic- underlay on small text is sometimes essential, critical
almost on knit.  When I choose the underlay under "column properties", I
generally keep the s/l short-about 8 points- that way it builds the text up,
instead of sticking out of the sides of the columns.  Also, I bump the "column
width adjustment" up VERY hign sometimes (168% on the font I'm working with the
most at present), and keep the density high- on pique I'm doing this font at
5.5- and if you decide to use no underlay, because its not needed- do a good
tie-in & tie-off...try to restrict s/l to no less than 4 points...mtcw!