[amayausers.com] Re: Small lettering in AMPASS Design

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 19:35:28 UT

This message was posted by Stitch This on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/578.html

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find out the settings used in this
test? The small lettering sews out really well. After many frustrating hours I
still have not found a way to get my letters to look this good.

Please help..... I have an order to get out and letters like these are exactly
what I need.

Thanks