[amayausers.com] Re: Small font

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 13:01:50 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1001.html#000005

Fred is dead on for recommending 'his' type of products and does have the
experience to go with it-not just a 'salesman'. Have talked to him and emailed
him couple times. The mesh stabilizer I didn't think would work-the whole
concept of a 'bug screen backing' working better than 3 oz. backing was
backwards to me..until I tried it like he said. Fine detail, small lettering on
teeshirts is no longer a lousy looking mess!
He's great with sending out samples fast to help us here.