[amayausers] Small Lettering

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 12:13:58 -0600

Hi All,

I ran into some information on the Madeira WEB site I wanted to pass on to all of you. They have a help type of thing called T.H.Read. One of the things there is some information on when to use 60 weight thread. I thought it very interesting as it also talks about the recommended sizes of lettering for best results, and they mention block lettering, not script etc. They call this Lessons For Carefree Embroidery. Look at http://madeirausa.com/public/pdf/finedetail60.pdf.

Jeff Banks