[amayausers] Re: Small Fonts

  • From: "Patti Thomson" <pthomson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 11:02:39 -0700

Hey John hi.

It's those same dreaded two words... "small lettering" and "pique".  Both
tough for any embroiderer, on any machine, no matter how much experience
they have.

I recommend using the block, micro block, or open block at .18 with an
additional 20-30% column width and if necessary 10% additional letter width.
I usually use about 3.7-3.8 density with solvy on top, no short stitches.

Hope that works; good luck!

Thank-you,

Patti Thomson-Melco Embroidery Systems
Western Regional Sales Manager