[amayausers.com] Re: Small CD

  • From: "Toni" <tlwetter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 09:16:30 -0400

I have seen the blank mini CD's at computer shows in business card shapes as
well as the traditional round.  They are supposed to work just like a regular
burnable CD.

Toni Wetter
tlwetter@xxxxxxxxxxx
Classic Embroidery, Inc.
Almont, MI

If you have books to sell click on this link
http://cash4books.net/index.php?ref=68495
(586) 255-4065 (cell phone)
(810) 798-2160 (leave message)
      From: Steve Cohen <steve20832@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      Mini CD's (also known as pocket CD's) do the same thing as a 'full size'
CD and should not have a compatibility issue. They were originally designed for
Walkman type players so people wouldn't have to carry a full-size CD player
around. The technology never took off as MP3 players and iPod's came out right
after the pocket CD's were invented. Not many companies use the pocket CD's
anymore but it should work fine in a computer.

      > From: julid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      > To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      > Subject: [amayausers.com] Re: Small CD
      > Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 14:35:37 -1000
      >
      > The small CDs sure can be used just like the full sized CD. Just stick
it
      > in there and it will be fine.
      >
      > Juli in Kona
      > On 10/12/2008 2:31:22 PM, amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
      > > This might be a rather stupid question, but I have never seen any CD
like
      > > this. I have some design on a small CD that I
      > &g t; rec 'd with something I ordered. The CD is probably about 3". Can
this
      > > small CD be used in the normal CD holder in the computer???? Don't
      > > want to mess up my computer, so I feel really stupid asking!
      > >
      > > Thanks!

      See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part
of your life. See Now

PM