[amayausers.com] Re: Slipage on a nylon jacket with quilted linig

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 01:11:34 UT

This message was posted by Wishes on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/311.html

I have a nylon jacket that has a quilted lining.  When stitching the design and
outline doesn't line up.  I am guessing that the two fabrics are moving
independently to cause this. We are using the 16 inch wooden hoop. Can you give
me any suggestions?  Backing, hooping technique or added underlay?
Margaret