[amayausers.com] Re: Slim Line

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 21:28:11 UT

This message was posted by clint on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/269.html#000008

The directions that do come with the slim line are horrible. I ordered a
hoopmaster system at the same time I ordered the slim line and hoopmaster sent
me the most awesome directions with a dvd and videos. I wish the slim line
folks cared about the customer as much as the hoopmaster people.

Very Important note!!!!!!

Never, Ever, Ever, leave the slim line attached to your machine when you power
it down for the night. When you turn it on the next day and it cycles, the
needle case will run into it, popping it off your machine!

Other than that, I Love my slim line system.