[amayausers.com] Re: Simple Digitizing Question

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 15:55:23 UT

This message was posted by kerryb on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/260.html

Hi.  I am learning to digitize and have a question.  For example....... if I
create a square - complex fill...  how do I outline it?

Do I go back around the edge with a satin stitch or is there a way to
automatically add the satin stitch around the edge?

If I have to add myself, which button do I click to do it?  Center Walk, left,
right, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Krista