[amayausers.com] Re: Short sleeve nice shirt suggestion needed

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 21:35:49 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/582.html

Hi everyone,
I have an order for several blue, short sleeve, nice shirts. They will be used
for "greeters" for church seminars throughout the winter months. Do any of you
have a favorite shirt you'd share the brand & number?  The Pastor had mentioned
perhaps a twill but has left the choice up to me.  Right now I am looking at
Port Authority S635 & S500T from San Mar and Sierra Pacific 0231 or VanHeusen
13V0042 (which is not twill).  Most of the shirts we sew are polos or long
sleeve so suggestions are valued.
Thanks,
Sharon