[amayausers.com] Re: Shirts for an Automotive Repair Shop

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 16:57:26 UT

This message was posted by Paul on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/465.html#000005

I have a uniform rental business.  we use sanmars corner stone line and Vf
imagewear redkap line these products work very well for this industry, polos
dont work for mechanics. they will look poor in a very short time. racing theme
will be hard to find. redkap has some dealership wear that will be kind of
close. they will never look great unless you have a uniform supply and maintain
them. If you want some help with this let me know ill get you my contact info.

Paul