[amayausers] Re: Shirts bunching up while sewing

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 02:22:09 UT

This message was posted by KIDSPORT on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/8/48.html#000003

I tried doubling up on the backing and using spray adhesive, No luck. I tried
taping up my hoop so it's not slick, no luck. Any other suggestions? There's
GOT to be a solution here. The Adidas logo is stitched on the opposite side of
the garment and it looks pristine! How come they can do it and we can't?