[amayausers.com] Re: Sew Disc

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 19:51:00 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/957.html#000002

You didn't get any instructional tech time when you bought the GX? Did you buy
it new or used?
Generally (I actually own a sign shop and have the Amaya as a sideline) any
'brick and mortar' supplier for this type of equipment include some training
time on-site.
I could tell you how to do it for the Roland SP300V VersaCamm...and I know my
Flexi 8.5 program has the drivers' for any cutter/printer out there...but I
don't use it for that.
There is a thread here in the AmayaUsers about making the sew disc-do a
'search' for sew disc, GX-24, or whatever you can think of that it might pop up
under and see what you find. You are going to need a graphic program for
designing, layouts, etc. and if it runs like the Versacamm-you have to 'assign'
a 'CutPath' or 'ContourPath' for the knife to follow. The GX-24 may operate
different so do the search!