[amayausers.com] Re: Service Tecs in Kansas

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 19:55:44 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/613.html#000001

Hey Quackers,
I was just in Western Arkansas last week and Easter Arkansas the week before
that.
I can tap into the network of techs and see who might be the closest to you.
We used to have a guy in Kasas City but he moved to Colorado with the family.
You really are going to want a tech that knows the Amaya machine as they aren't
as easily "figured out" like other conventional embroidery machines.
Have you ever had to have your machine serviced?  And if yes, who what it that
visited you?

Sincerely,
Ed