[amayausers.com] Re: Sequin Applicator

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 06:14:22 UT

This message was posted by Wishes on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/439.html

Dear List,
I have been using the sequin applicator since January and have had no problems.
 Just yesterday the sequins began feeding out of sync.  The needle doesn't hit
causing the cutting to hit in the wrong place. We have used the orgin button
and it moves forward and then right back to the same place.  I know there must
be an adjustment someplace.  Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Margaret