[amayausers.com] Re: Searching....Youth Sweatpants in WHITE

  • From: "Image Embroidery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 15:31:16 -0400

Augusta has white.

LuAnn
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 3:27 PM
  Subject: [amayausers.com] Searching....Youth Sweatpants in WHITE

  Hi all,

  I'm looking for youth fleece - sweatpants and sweatshirts in white. These are
for an elementary school drama club (101 Dalmations). The sweatshirts are easy
but the sweatpants are a bit more difficult. I've searched the Jerzees',
Hanes', and Gildan's sites as well as Sanmar, Alpha Shirt and even American
Apparel and AS Tees. I realize white is not a typical color for youth but
they've got to be out there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I do have
time, the performances are next year (Feb). I'm even considering buying an ash
color sample and bleaching the heck out of it without destroying it. Thanks.

  Dorothy Compton, Owner
  Bee Embroidered
  www.BeeEmbroidered.com
  (916) 635-7467
  Embroidery, Screenprinting, Rhinestones, Vinyl