[amayausers.com] Re: Searching for fonts

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 01:19:34 UT

This message was posted by Mr. Sew & Sew on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/61.html#000004

Folks - thanks for the help.  I have enough here to really waste hours picking
through these fonts.

Aaron - I hadn't considered the cruise due to what you refer to as my "regular"
job - Wall Street which hasn't been much fun the past few months.  I mentioned
it to my wife today and she is going to check the school calendar and then see
if we can line up someone to watch my soon-to-be 10 year old.  She's a cruise
veteran - been on about 15 so far.  I've done one (the Disney Cruise) and we
are going on one this June.
If we can swing it, we will be there.  You might then want to possibly
reconsider your desire to meet me in person.  I'm much better as a mysterious
faceless wonder....

thanks for the help
Tom