[amayausers.com] Re: Screen printed transfers? Not laser

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 23:19:36 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/267.html#000004

Thanks Steve...I sent them an image to quote on and got some feedback about
their processes...still not quite sure if the Digiprint will 'simulate' screen
printing or look like an ironed on decal:? I have to have a finished look that
is close to direct screenprinting.
Logo has too many colors for me to print direct, plus having a name change
every 3 doz means changing at least 2 screens every time-not cost effective.
Still haven't heard from anyone with a direct to shirt printer on what they
would charge.
Roland