[amayausers.com] Re: Screen printed transfers? Not laser

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 14:31:20 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/267.html#000002

I had another thought...anyone with one of the DTS printers available to give
me a price quote for full color left chest size image on Gildan 50/50, 100%
cotton, or if you know a source- organic cotton or hemp shirts? The client is
an ECO friendly' green energy supplier, almost tree huggers.
Janet, I sent you an email, thanks for the reply.

Roland