[amayausers] Re: Scrapbooking design for purchase ?

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 13:11:30 -0400

Hey Shannon:

Go to http://www.embroidery.com/search.asp

Go to the search function in the upper left, choose DESIGNS from the pull
down menu and type in "scrapbook".  I found a number of things there :)

- - - - - - - -

John Yaglenski
Levelbest Embroidery

I: www.levelbestembroidery.com
P: 301.591.2481
P: 888.229.1779
F: 781.998.6473

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.