[amayausers] Re: Scam Alert From Broder

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 11:44:46 -0400

It's too bad that some folks don't stop and think...there isn't a single
country in the world that does NOT have wholesale importers and distributors
for anything needed...so anyone requesting something sent in bulk from
another country is going to be a scam!!!!!!
Anyone without an 'exporter license' shouldn't be taken in-you must have the
export license to ship stuff even to Canada! (I know, a client needed
teeshirts I printed for him shipped to his crew across the border-without
the export license it was going to cost almost triple compared to him
sticking them in his car and driving them up!)
And in the huge quantities some of the scams ask for-be smart-any 'real'
company has access to the SAME distributors WE do...and would go through
them!
If it is too good to be true.....................