[amayausers.com] Re: Saving jpgs.

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 18:33:50 UT

This message was posted by ckramer on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/10/128.html#000004

It is Micosoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002.  We are in the process of
trying to update the video driver, but each time we do, I loose the capability
of using 2 monitors.  I have one monitor by computer and another over the last
few machines.  We can do it if we extend our window, but we want the same
window on both screens. Helps in moving hoops, or knowing what's up with a
machine close at hand.  Our disc was from Melco, so I would hope it wasn't
corrupted, but then again, who knows.  We do not use the internet on that
computer except to check for updates, which I have yet to see.  Thanks for the
suggestion.