[amayausers.com] Re: Saving jpgs.

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 15:59:18 UT

This message was posted by ckramer on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/10/128.html

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas why I might be having some difficulty
saving jpgs. to our server, and only getting a black box when opening?  This is
especially a problem when trying to save a design set on a colored background.
Is there a setting I need to change to help this problem?  I had no difficulty
doing this with version 7, but with version 9.00.099 I just get a black box if
the design has a background or is a full back.  Even an occassional LC has this
problem.  Appreciate any input you all might have.  Thanks.