[amayausers.com] Re: Santa Fe Fill 4 (Stars) Melco font

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 02:23:49 UT

This message was posted by Donna B on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1153.html

I have a customer who wants to do some items for a military veteran.  She saw
the Santa Fe Stars font in my Alphabet Code Sheets and loved it because of the
stars and the fact that it was shown in red, white and blue.  I later realized
that I don't have this font with my Design Shop Pro+.  I contacted Melco and
was told they no longer sell this font.  Does anyone know where or how I could
obtain this font?  Thank you.