[amayausers.com] Re: Sanmar

  • From: "r.rinehartsr" <drader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 11:32:57 -0500

I'm on hold right now for technical support at Sanmar since the site is still
not working for me.  Matter-of-fact it crashes my Internet Explorer every time
I click on the log-in button.  I get that wonderful message "Internet Explorer
has encountered a problem and must close"...blah-blah-blah!!! Don't you just
love that window...grrr!!  :>(    So, now instead of getting out to see clients
or being down in the shop I'm stuck on this phone!!!   I know...nature of the
beast and all!!  (slight grin)  I've never had this happen before but this past
Friday I used their image library to download shirt styles and also emailed
some images to a client.  After spending about 30 minutes doing that I could no
longer log into the site...I'd get the CRASH window.  I even tried to reinstall
the software for new customers 3 times and still nothing.  Oh, well, it's
Monday and they must be really really busy!
Debbie Rinehart
Deb'z-N-Stitches
www.debznstitches.com