[amayausers.com] Sanmar

  • From: "Studio 187 LLC" <InsideStudio187@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Amaya Users" <AmayaUsers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 14:12:41 -0500

Anyone else have such bad service from Sanmar before? Here's what happened. I
had an order FedEx'ed overnight for friday morning delivery. Never came. I
received someone elses order (Girl Scouts, Washington DC) instead. Called
Sanmar and they apologized and re-shipped my order priority overnight UPS.
Today it never came. Sanmar is closed. UPS is closed but the tracking # is
specified (by Sanmar) to be delivered monday. This is not the first time they
have messed up like this. Just wondering if this is typical for them because
obviously I cannot afford to miss my deadlines because Sanmar can't process
orders and/or ship them out as promised.

Geri