[amayausers] Re: Running slow

  • From: "Dean Zellman" <mrstitch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 16:33:31 -0700

Mike

How do I get to power supply? Is it under the case on the right?
I'm guessing I'll need a voltage meter, right? A year ago , a tech made
some voltage adjustment, resulting in a brighter display.

Aaron- I blew out all the dust under the buttons, maybe that will help.
I haven't had problems since this morning, but these things always come
back when you least expect it.