[amayausers.com] Re: Rotary Hook Oil on Garment (oops!)

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 01:05:16 UT

This message was posted by Wayne on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/854.html#000002

Best thing for removing OIL from clothes you sew on is ELECTRONIC CONTACT
CLEANER by Sprayway.
Other brands are out there but this is what we have used for 10 years. Works
great on white fabric. Does not stain fabric.
We even clean our machine parts (neetles and presser feet) with it.

Flush good (evaporates almost instant) and blow off with air blower or canned
air.
If you let it dry to long you may need to flush more than once but if you get
to it as soon as it happens most always it's gone in seconds.

Wayne