[amayausers] Rotary Hook Adjustment -Help!

  • From: Larry Hobbs <larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 13:32:53 -0800

Hi - We thought we had a problem with our rotary hook and I proceeded to take
it out and replace it with a new one that we had.  Turns out the problem was
not in the rotary hook, but a broken gear elsewhere.
My problem though, is in installing and adjusting the rotary hook.  The
directions in the tech manual are skimpy at best!  The diagrams are awful.  It
took me awhile just to figure out which protruding piece of metal was the hook.
 I've got it back in, in what I think is the proper location (not even sure of
this) and I need to make sure it will work because we have a couple of big
orders to get out tomorrow.  Does anyone have photos, or a more detailed
description on how to make sure the hook is installed correctly and adjusted
properly?

Thanks
Larry

All Star Embroidery