[amayausers.com] Re: Roland versacamm

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 23:55:17 UT

This message was posted by Debbie Garifi on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/11/44.html#000001

We have the VP-540, just got it at the Jan. '09 ISS show in Long Beach. So
still learning. But we love having it. It helps if you know Adobe Illustrator
or Corel Draw very well. Roland Irish from Sunrise Graphics and this group has
had his for a long time and has been "our" go to person since we got ours. It
doesn't print white only C M Y and K, but Roland also told me yesterday they do
have a new even pricier one that you can have a 5th color, white cartridge.
Get it at a Show if you can, you get so much more for your money.
Roland - Please take it from here when you get in tomorrow morning!