[amayausers.com] Re: Roland (Signman) will be gone for awhile

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 19:09:13 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/91/2.html#000024

Or prayers are with you as well Roland.

I agree with what you said about getting checked.  Im almost 35 so its time for
me to start getting checked.  My mom had coon cancer at the age of 47 and
passed at 50.  She had alot of pain in the area where her color and liver are
and didn't think much of it til she had to take the ambulance in and thats when
they found hers and it was very advanced, spread to her liver.  If you can
catch it early you have a great chance.  Get your colonoscopies and if you have
any family members with a history then get them sooned.  i am starting mine at
12 yeays younger than when my mom was diagnosed, one of the promises us kids
made her.  Not looking forward to it but who looks forward to the doctor.

Roland, we'll be praying for a speedy recovery and look forward to doing some
more arguing in the future.