[amayausers] Re: Roland GX-24 Digital Cutter

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 20:09:35 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/73/2.html#000017

Hey Nathan:

Got it - love it.  Havn't had much time to do vinyl transfers yet or twill cut
buy I have already done die cut stickers and window graphics for both a Sheltie
Rescue Group and a company that needed their logo and a few other things on
glass!  Also, I plan on putting our logo on the back of our mini van  ;)  - so
the advertising from that may just justify the $1600 alone!

I figure I will also use it as an ADD ON to customers... such as sports groups
(the vinyl stickers that is).  Just another step towards becoming a one stop
promotion shop.

Far as tackle twill, I probably wont have time to get into that till after tax
day but am looking forward to it and seeing what design shops capabilities are
as far as creating sew discs from imported vector art.

Geek wise, this thing is a 12 on a scale of 1-10.