[amayausers.com] Re: Roland Cutter - gX24 vs. GX -300

  • From: "Veena Viswanath" <irisembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:21:13 -0700

Thanks Dorothy for the information and invitation.  Was the training
provided by Roland?  Or did the distributor provide the training?  I was
checking out rolandoutlet.com site and they have those on their site.  Did
you buy yours from a distributor and if so, was it useful?

Best Regards,

Veena Viswanath.

Iris Embroidery

510-226-6171

 <http://www.irisembroidery.com/> www.irisembroidery.com

Embroidery, Screen-printing or Promotions!!

  _____