[amayausers] Re: R&A thread long reply.....

  • From: "Cindy Chamberlin" <impressivethreads@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:55:28 -0700

I do not want to beat a dead horse, but being new to this business I want
the very best for my customers. I was lead to believe Rayon thread was not
as strong as Poly and would fade or bleach out with washings. Is this not
the case. My business is in AZ so lots of hats and shirts worn in the sun
with lots of sweat in 115 degree heat. Would Rayon threads live up to those
types of condition and last as long as Poly?

Cindy Chamberlin
Impressive Threads
Phoenix AZ