[amayausers] Re: R&A thread long reply.....

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 18:19:01 -0600

Anand,
I sew with Rayon on our Amayas without issues.  There is a setting speed for
Rayon--true, it won't run as fast as Poly but it runs well. Most of our
sewing is with Poly just because of colorfastness but when I want Rayon I
use it and I have very few threadbreaks.
Sharon

Rod & Sharon Springer
Embroidery Cottage
Melco Amaya Technician & Trainers