[amayausers] Re: Questions about rollers

  • From: "Derise, Irish Embroidery" <derise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 20:46:15 -0400

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the response.  I'm afraid I've never heard of the roller kit you
mentioned.  Can I install it myself?  How much does it cost?  Do I order it
off the website?  Does it come with instructions?

How long has it been out?  I'm a bit disappointed that this is the first I'm
hearing of it.  I would have expected Melco to notify owners of an
improvement such as this.  I just ordered $164.00 worth of rollers.

Derise
Irish Embroidery - On-line embroidery, sewing, quilting supplies, and Irish
Dance apparel
www.irishembroidery.com