[amayausers] Re: Questions about rollers

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 13:20:05 EDT

Jeff,

I just want to say THANK YOU! I have the new kit but had not installed it
yet as I thought I'd use my old "new" rollers up first (I only have maybe 6). I

really don't have many issues with the old style; they just wear out. So when
 the tech was here not too long ago, I bought a kit for when I was ready to
install. I was getting somewhat leary with some of the "problems" but I'm not
now. I'm sure they'll work great.....what's even better is knowing Melco is
right there when I need it. I love my machine!

Dorothy  Compton
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Rancho Cordova, CA

In a message dated 9/26/2005 10:00:27 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi  Derise and ALL,

I have been working with others who have claimed  problems with the new
rollers and have some requests to  make.

Derise, the newer rollers are right up your alley and should be  tried. They
last much longer than the older ones, and will eliminate the  issues you are
seeing of replacing them as often as you are. I suggest  ordering a kit, and
installing the kit and if you have problems we will  address those problems
at that time. In all cases to date I have addressed  with people, the
problems have been issues with not cleaning properly the  thread feeder and
proper lubrication of not only the feed roller hubs, but  also the red
rollers and the areas they rotate on.

I all cases I  have worked with, after proper cleaning and lubrication the
rollers are  working, and are working very well. In one case I sent another
kit which  may or may not have fixed the issue, but until we get the old kit
back I  will not know. I would like those of you having problems to contact
me  personally and lets find out why they are not working properly for you.
We  have done MILLIONS of stitches with these new rollers here at Melco and
we  do not experience the problems of thread popping out from underneath the
rollers unless there are issues of dirt and lack of lubrication. Perhaps
there is something else going on with some of the kits we have sent out?  If
so, we need to find out what and why.

If any of you are having  problems and would like to get these issues
figured out, please contact me  directly. My email at Melco is
jbanks@xxxxxxxxxx

Sincerely,
Jeff  Banks
Melco Embroidery Systems