[amayausers.com] Re: Question

  • From: "Studio 187 LLC" <InsideStudio187@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 14:49:39 -0500

I know how to get the stitch count . . . I guess I'm not being clear in my
question. Sorry. What I'm trying to learn is where to find the 86th stitch
in a design (for example). Say I want to go to a design with a first and
last name, and I want to start the design at the last name. Where would I
look to find out what stitch number the last name starts at? Thank you in
for all your help.

Geri