[amayausers] Re: Question

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:38:34 -0700

Yeah, I have that problem on the AMAYA as well as the EMT's.  I usually tape
up the back part of the head where it rubs and change the tape every month
or so.  If I don't on light colored bill they seem to get dirty.  I spray
the bill of the cap where the mark is with magic sizing (buy from walmart
and also use to take hoop rings out) and it takes care of the problem.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Medford, OR