[amayausers.com] Re: Putting lettering around a circle

  • From: OnleeJudy@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 21:46:59 EST

Hi Bill.  Change the degrees of arc to get the right shape, and make  the
wording longer to go in a complete circle.

If you want half right side up read left to right going across the top, and
half right side up read left to right going across the bottom, do the top line
 as CW - clockwise, and the bottom line as CCW - counter clockwise. CW
rotation  is 0, CCW rotation is -180 (minus 180).
HTH,
Judy

In a message dated 03/05/2009 6:25:53 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
wag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Is there a means in DesignShop Pro+ by which one can put  letters around a
circle? I know how to use “ARC,” but often that is not as  round as I want.
Any help will be appreciated.
Bill

Bill  & Trish Griffin
EmbroiderOn