[amayausers.com] Re: Pulling threads in the material

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 13:10:40 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/341.html#000003

Ed has good points-as I've learned the thinner the material the more backing
you need. But also looking at what you put for font density...4.5 (for me) is
way too dense.
I'd start at 5.5 and go up from there-test until you get a decent lay-down
without pucker. What's happening is the stitching is going down so dense the
material HAS to pucker-it isn't strong enough to stay put. Also, change your
minimum width to 10-a good tip Rod showed me and has saved the day many times
since with small lettering.