[amayausers.com] Re: Puckering on poly blend woven dress shirts

  • From: "GF" <geri.finio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 07:36:40 -0400

I replying directly to you as opposed to the website .... Would you like to
send me the design and I’ll run it on my machine (also XT) and see what I can
find? Pique is always a challenge. I can run it with some setting changes and
let you know what they are. I may have the same results, but it’s worth a try.

GF