[amayausers] Re: Prom Sashes

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 13:02:44 -0400

For what the local 'fair' pageant has in their budget, we also do the
thermo film for sashes. They do order 'preprinted' sashes for the
general 'queen pageant' but we do the custom ones for 'queen,
runnerup, prince, princess, etc.'. I order the same sashes with just
the fair pageant logo on it with room to add our lettering for
sponsors, etc. The gold thermofilm almost matches the hot stamped image.
Embroidery would be about 4 times the cost at least!
Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743