[amayausers.com] Problem with shirt logo

  • From: Carol Brussel <brusselembroidery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 07:38:13 -0700

I did a couple of knit polos for one of my closest friends a month ago. It is simple logo and despite s couple of annoying problems (I needed to have ordered stuff from Fred earlier, I bet) I sewed them out. I was having a problem with thread breaking at the time that I am still not sure of the cause, although I must have fixed it because it stopped. The shirts now are "fuzzy" meaning they show a lot of thread ends sticking out. I figured it was due to the thread breaking problem but I also was wondering, I try to digitize things so that there are fewer of those annoying connectors between letters, does that mean I am getting free ends from that? I have to say (being relatively new at this and really ignorant, that's for sure) that I am not quite sure what the protocol is for "correctly" digitizing letters and deciding on those tie in tie off choices.

now back to my latest patch. the first digitized version comes very very close to being perfect - I'm stunned!

carol

Carol Brussel
Brussel Embroidery Denver

BrusselEmbroidery@xxxxxxxxx