[amayausers] Problem with conventional cap frame

  • From: IHSpecial@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 15:17:41 EDT

Hi all. I recently purchased a conventional cap frame; when I was in
training, our instructor said they were a little easier to use for hooping. I
must be
doing something wrong. The hat appears to be pretty tight in the frame but it
must be moving when stitching, the underlays and the top columns are off and
the stitching looks terrible. I was wondering if it had something to do with
only clamping on the machine in 2 places, not 3 like the WACF and that was
allowing it to move. Any ideas?
Thank you!

Lou Frazier
In House Specialties