[amayausers.com] Re: Problem with Color Chart Window

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 12:44:41 UT

This message was posted by heilman70 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/262.html#000005

I know I talked to Melco about resolution with my 19" screen... and I had to
set it at 1024x768. But my DS hoop circles were not perfect circles.  I was
told then that I needed to get a 21" or bigger monitor to get the true size. So
6mth later.. I get a 22".. and this new Dell says for optimum results set your
monitor at 1680x1050.  My hoop circles looks perfect now in DS. (not oblong)...
But now I have this problem.. and we all really sorta NEED this window to have
all the information..  I tried some different resolutions.. but it didn't
change it. HELP!