[amayausers] Re: Problem Design or AMAYA ?????

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:00:54 -0700

Hey Aaron,
Do you do contract work for Cascade Athletic?
or does Little league come directly to you.

I was whining about 50 hats front back and sides!
but I get to screen the uniforms and the sweatshirts
instead of embroidery and everyday they come in
and add more stuff and want deliver on the same day! (Friday)

Oh well, that time of year!

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches
www.bodycoverdesign.com