[amayausers.com] Private Message from: ROZEMBROIDERY - Stepper Index error

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 13:20:50 UT

Private Message Notification

Subject: Stepper Index error

ROZEMBROIDERY just sent you (AmayaUsers) a Private Message at AmayaUsers.

You are being notified because you have instructed us to send you a
notification each time someone sends you a private message.  You can disable
this automatic notification in your profile settings on the board.

Here is the message sent by ROZEMBROIDERY:

HELP ME PLEASE Quick.  I have been slient on the site, but have enjoyed all the
wonderful information, but now it's my turn. I am sewing out my last few orders
for Christmas and have a problem. I am getting the error message that is "Color
change stepper index error-off index while sewing"  I have tried a few things
but nothing works. Roz

To view this private message, visit:

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_pm&d=Q&t=00000322

Message Board: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

Please do not reply to this email.  The person sending you the private email
did not send this notification.  To reply to the private message, you must do
so from the message board.