[amayausers.com] Re: Prewound Bobbin Thread

  • From: "Kushnerick" <bkushner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 13:29:19 -0600

Thanks for the info Rod.

I certainly agree that there are a number of variables which can cause
thread breaks. However I think perhaps our expectations of a test design may
be different. To me running a test design is an opportunity to check for and
solve stitching problems [regardless of the cause] plus it allows me to
properly set a machine.

As an embroiderer, by allowing even one thread break in a test design I have
failed to enable that machine to run at its optimum for production .....
which in turn will lead to downtime, poor stitch stitching and/or perhaps
even damage to the machine.

Its tough to make money during downtime and because of this, I expect a
machine to stitch hundreds of thousands of stitches without a thread break

Appreciate the help you provide to this group. Have a great day

Bob