[amayausers.com] Re: Praising the XT (Again)

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 13:38:37 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/970.html

This XT just continues to amaze me...after 4 years of hell with Big Red and
problems, we've now had the XT for a year. Yesterday client called to ask about
picking up her 40 shirt order. What order? She never confirmed the design and
we were on vacation for 2 weeks! So with DS 9, I had her simple logo done in 20
minutes, started sewing about 9:30 am, and by 1 pm had her 40 polos all done
and NOT ONE BROKEN STITCH! Had a bobbin run out, that's it! Design was 2,000
stitches, I was hooping with 2 pieces of 1.5 tearaway on the 4.5" hoops with my
Tex Inc. All-In-One-Hooper almost as fast as the machine was sewing. No
puckering, no problems (fortunately we DID have her shirts on hand) and that
was the easiest $517 order in 4 hours I"ve ever made! Now I'm going to take her
design and shrink it down and do a couple hats to show her.
Made her day-she had a 4 pm meeting to present the shirts she had forgotten all
about!
SO for newbies and those thinking about the XT, YES it can work for you. I'm
the worst complainer, had zero, absolute zero experience with embroidery when
we started-even wanted to ship back our original Big Red. But this XT is sooooo
nice.